The Shenanigans traditional pub-style accommodation is big on cleanliness and value for money.
We offer fourteen (14) spotlessly clean and comfortable traditional rooms that have a contemporary touch with air conditioning and a 34 inch flat screen TV. A light, self-serve breakfast is also included in the tariff.
Refurbished toilet and shower amenities are also available. The first pub on the current site was the Birmingham House, circa 1851. In keeping with this Pub’s history and style, please note there are no rooms with ensuites.
Your sleep is important to us. We want you to tell your friends about us, and so to help you ensure peace & quiet while you sleep, smoking & the consumption of alcohol are not permitted on the accommodation levels.
Shenanigans at The Imperial also boasts great bars and lounge rooms, a bistro serving the best pub food in Maitland, a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, and a wine list that includes the best wines from the biggest and smallest vineyards across Australia.
Plus, we’re only fifteen minutes from Morpeth and some of the Hunter’s finest vineyards.
Tariff & Facility Information
- Our accommodation includes a self-serve light breakfast of tea and coffee, toast, cereal and orange juice.
- Spotlessly clean guest showers and toilets are shared facilities. Our rooms do not have ensuites.
- Discounted rates are available for multi-night stays of up to 7 days.
- All bookings must be accompanied by your credit card number and expiry date, and a mobile contact number. Debit cards are not accepted when making reservations. When you make your reservation, we will debit your credit card with a part payment equal to 100% of your first night’s stay. This is refundable up to and including 9am on the day preceding the first day of your booking should you wish to cancel. After that time, the part payment amount is not refundable.
- Different booking and cancellation conditions apply for special event periods, which includes (but is not limited to) Groovin’ the Moo, Steamfest and long weekends. Premium tariffs, minimum 2 nights stay and NON-REFUNDABLE FULL PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING will apply to such periods.
- Check-in is from 1PM and check out is by 10AM.
Phone (02) 4933 6566 for further details.
|Sundays to Thursdays
(Excluding Long Weekends)
(In existing bedding)
|1 Double / 1 Single||10 rooms|
|2 Single Beds||4 rooms|
*All prices are inclusive of GST. You can also find us in the Pub Stay accommodation program, published by the Australian Hotels Association (NSW).